Wednesday 21 September 2011

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog. I had a few weeks from not doing it. So it's gone under a new makeover, with a new background and layout. I had a few comments on where I could correct and improve it. The ladies didn't want to see it like a facebook status update. So its now my online diary! So there maybe some personal stuff on here but sometimes I just need to get things off my chest and this will be the place to do it.
    I have also just published Crafty Pickle facebook page too. If people want me to make a hat I will but I wont be one of these that go out to promote it as a business. 'liking' pages for the sake of it, i cant be bothered with it. I don't have enough time in the day as it is.
   Iv applied for 2 job!!! Its a huge step for me, as i felt the Army to be a full time mum. As my son is 2 years old he is at that age where he wants to be with other children, so he is now in pre-school for 1 day a week. He loves it.  
    Iv been meaning to make cheese and onion muffins so I'm going to make them with pickle now.

No comments:

Post a Comment